Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nails

I love pedicures. Having someone soak, scrub and attack with a pumice stone just lets me relax. It used to bother me when the person would fist my calf muscles to loosen them up. Or so they said, mostly I think they sometimes have a competition to see who can get the most wiggle through out the day...
But I hate manicures. They never last. I have horrible finger nails that peel and then I bite them off. So Lil One and I decided to get manicures and fake nails put on last week. We went for a french manicure because I thought they would last longer and then we could always paint over it.
Good God ~ How do people stand these things? By the next night I had already cut them down to what I thought was an acceptable length. How the hell else would you be able to get your contacts out without leaving your iris intact? I'll admit that I like to tap the nails, they do come in useful if you have to pry something off too. But they get dirty and stuff gets trapped up in there and it is disgusting. I tried soaking them off with nail polish remover but they just got mushy. Finally I have gotten them off with the help of nail clippers and my teeth. There is somewhat of a nail bed left on my fingers. So I am worse off then before and $50 in the hole.Sometimes life feels so pointless.
Except, well, my feet still look god damn sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment